Control system – Technico ActionPilot
Our ActionPilot control system can be used to control colour light therapy or other lighting applications.
This control system is the basis for various systems from Kemitron:
- Steam Shower Systems / Steam Experience Shower Systems - Technico Steam Shower
- Experience Shower Systems - Technico Shower
- Footbath systems - Technico FeetWellWet
- Rhassoul systems - Technico Rhassoul
The steam bath is often called a caldarium or sudatorium because of its Roman equivalent. It is typically a room lined with tiles or stones that is heated to 42 - 48 °C by hot steam at a humidity of up to 100 %. The mist is either created in the same room by heated water or - this is more often the case - pumped into the room by means of a steam generator. To appeal to other senses, aromatic substances from essential oils can be added to the mist.
- Since the control programme is written in-house, customer ideas can be implemented individually.
- We coordinate all parts with each other, which is why our controls and programmes offer a high degree of running safety and stability.
- Our in-house developments enable us to react quickly to market trends and requirements. All customer expectations and needs can be easily adapted.
- The various functional elements of the control system are matched to each other and can be used in any combination.
- Our control systems are supplied fully wired. This means that no more cables have to be connected in the control system. All ordered functions are connected via plug-in contacts, e.g. with valve, request button or light.
- A powerful protective circuit is installed to protect against defects, e.g. in a valve coil, the light system or a request button. Thus, the control unit easily meets all requirements that arise in daily use.